Session 1: Theoretical Approaches to Computation
- Logical approach to software engineering for model checking and theorem proving,
- Process calculi and their applications to security and software verification, and
- Formal frameworks of bioinformatics such as p system, petri-net and ambient calculus.
Session 2: Practical Approaches to Computation
- User modeling (emotion, mood, intention, motion, posture and gesture)
- User behavior and/or activity modeling
- Social signal processing
- Ubiquitous computing
- Ambient intelligence
- Human-computer interactions
- Intelligent user interfaces
via WCTP 2012.